Crabies is seeking a recruiter to help employ the next generation of service.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about...
- Helping with new-full-time onboarding paperwork/orientations
- Carrying out interviews
- Identifying and filtering candidates through various sources and platforms
- Formulating internal recommendations
- Capitalizing on digital recruiting resources
- Performing various administrative duties
- Developing copy and posting job opportunity advertisements
Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Expertise in Corporate Recruiting
- Full Cycle Recruiting experience desired
- We need someone who is highly detail oriented; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Familiar with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- This role requires proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms